Another residence for the Counts of Celje, this property has been recognised as a national monument.

After their line died out in the 1456 this palace had many different roles, one of which was as a barracks during the rule of Empress Maria Theresa in the 1700s.

The house is also now a site for the Celje Regional Museum: The best bit is in the basement where some 1000 square metres of Ancient Celeia’s paved roads and buildings have been excavated and can be viewed from footbridges.