At the Sharjah Aquarium, explore the stunning hidden world of the deep sea with its amazing creatures, reflecting a vivid picture of the diverse marine organisms that live in the local environment, through a large number of aquariums filled with different types of aquatic organisms, making it one of the most important tourist destinations in the city The Sharjah Aquarium presents marine creatures, consisting of two floors equipped with about 20 aquariums containing more than 150 species, between sharks, coral reefs, and moray fish.
The Sharjah Aquarium, the Maritime Museum, the cafeteria, and many other facilities provide its guests with the comfort, all of this and more in Sharjah, one of the most beautiful tourist cities in the UAE.
The best activities you can do at Sharjah Aquarium
• In this captivating world you can see many amazing sea creatures at the Sharjah Aquarium.
• Visit the Sharjah Maritime Museum, which tells the stories of the ancient people of Sharjah, where the sea was an important part of their lives, and to learn about the coasts and historic ports in Sharjah, showcasing much of that mysterious world taking all its secrets, and provides a dedicated side for children with toys Intelligence and Basel
• For the young and distinctive space of fun and joy in the Sharjah Aquarium, which includes a large collection of interesting games are safe to give them the best times, and children are the responsibility of their parents.
• Don't miss out on souvenirs for your loved ones and friends while you are at the Sharjah Aquarium, which offers a gift shop that matches the nature of the place - the famous fish shapes of Disney World and other wonderful sea creatures.
• Take pictures at the multiple fountains at the Sharjah Aquarium to be a lifetime memory that documents this fun visit amongst this unique park.
• Inside the Sharjah Aquarium café you can have a refreshing snack or drink while enjoying the stunning sea view.