The Spanish city of Marbella is distinguished by its warm atmosphere, the beauty of nature and its gardens, the diversity of its plants and trees, because of its proximity to the beach and its geographical location as well.
One of the most famous parks is Alameda Marbella, which is located in a small residential area, located in the center of the ancient Spanish city of Marbella near the Old Town area, which is one of the tourist places in Marbella.
This garden is filled with huge quantities of rare and picturesque trees and plants, in addition to a number of huge water fountains made of colored ceramic and mosaic that appear as sparkling pieces under the sunlight.
That garden was created during the seventeenth century AD and it underwent many developments and expansion to become the way it is now, a number of cafes are spread in the garden in addition to horse-drawn carts
The park overlooks the Mediterranean, and Marbella is one of the most popular tourist spots in Spain, especially for locals.
Things to do in Alameda Marbella Park
Relax and enjoy the outdoors in the garden, sit under the trees or lie on the grass and enjoy watching rare plants and colorful flowers.
• Rent a horse, go on a park tour, and enjoy this experience.
• For children who accompany you with them, they can spend the best times in a dedicated section in the garden containing safe and appropriate toys for them.
• Eat the famous traditional Spanish food and drinks in the small restaurants inside the garden.
• Enjoy watching the beautiful sunset, and take the most beautiful memorial pictures next to the most prominent landmarks of the park.
• Maybe you are lucky enough to be able to attend one of the parties, events and festivals whose activities are held in the park with the participation of the local people, where they perform many dances and songs.
• You can buy the most beautiful souvenirs from the shops and stalls inside and outside the garden, especially those exquisite wooden crafts that are elaborate and will be a suitable gift for your loved ones.